15.2.05

Nelken

When the mellow moon beguins to bean,
Ev'ry night i dream a little dream,
And of course prince charming is the theme,
The he for me.

Althrough i realize as well as you,
It is a seldom that a dream comes true,
To me it's clear
That he'll appear.

Someday he'll come along,
The man il love;
And he'll be big and strong,
The man i love;
And when he come my way,
I'll do my best to make him stay.
He'll look at me and smile,
I'll understand;
And in a little while
He'll take my hand;
and though it seems absurd,
I know we both won't say a word.

Maybe i shall meet him
sunday, maybe maybe, maybe not;
Still i'm sure to meet him a day,
Maybe tuesday will be my good news day.

He'll build a little home,
Just meant for two,
From which i'll never roam,
Who would, should you?
And so all else above,
I'm waiting for the man i love.

The man I Love - George & Ira Gershwin

Aucun commentaire: